In Home Health Care for your Loved Ones
Our Company is owned and operated locally by a Registered Nurse with a Doctorate Degree who has over 30 years of experience in the health care field. Her philosophy is to give “tender loving care with a professional touch” to all of her clients and to treat her employees like extended family. The Company was founded in 2003 to assist families to care for their loved ones within their homes.
Our mission is to provide quality personal care services at an affordable cost. Quality personal care services starts with having caregivers and office staff that are caring, reliable, and professional. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
- We operate with integrity and respect and have the courage to do what is right.
- We strive to operate with quality and excellence in all that we do.
Customer Service Award
TLC Home Health, Inc. has received the highest rating of five stars from CMUS Talk of the Town News for three consecutive years (2011, 2012, and 2013). This award recognizes companies that provide excellent customer service. For more information regarding the TALK OF THE TOWN AWARD go to: http://www.prlog.org/12268710-tlc-home-health-inc-wins-third-straight-talk-of-the-town-customer-satisfaction-award.html
- Personal Care Services: Assistance with activities of daily living
- Hourly, Live-in, and Overnight Services
- Driving for errands or doctors visits
- Respite Care
- Sitters at hospitals
- Free RN assessments and consultations
- Free RN visits every (30 to 90) days
- Free personalized care plans
- 24-7 live telephone support
SERVICING the Hopewell, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Richmond, areas.